Thursday 14 July 2011

Glee 3D concert movie trailer is up.

submit to reddit

Delicious
Bookmark this on Delicious



Despite what Sue Sylvester says “Please save your money. This thing sucks.” Glee continues it’s all out attack on planet Earth by releasing a 3D concert movie, that will be out for as long as it can keep raking in the cash “two weeks only” this August.

I’m one of those people who was caught completely by surprise when the show arrived; I never thought I’d make through one episode alive, much less find myself waiting impatiently for the universe to ever so slowly go on about the business of moving us all forward a week so I could see what happened next.

So when you see me strolling into the cinema in a few weeks time, I won’t be pretending I’m there to watch Captain America again, or Fright Night (both things will likely happen though) I’ll actually be a willing punter; and hopefully not a disappointed one either.

The official Synopsising is as follows...

The multi-generational phenomenon that has inspired millions to embrace their inner-Gleek will soon bring them together to experience Glee a whole new way.

As you can see the TV cast is here:- Lea Michele, Cory Monteith, Amber Riley, Chris Colfer, Kevin McHale, Jenna Ushkowitz, Mark Salling, Dianna Agron, Naya Rivera, Heather Morris, Harry Shum, Chord Overstreet, Darren Criss, Ashley Fink


Don’t stop believing now...




No comments:

Post a Comment