Wednesday 17 August 2011

The Woman in Black; teaser for ghostly thriller starring Daniel Radcliffe...

submit to reddit

Delicious
Bookmark this on Delicious


Based on Susan Hill’s novel this marks the first starring role for Radcliffe since the conclusion of the Harry Potter films. It could be a chance for Radclife to show his detractors that free of the Potter straight jacket he’s a much better film actor than they think.



The novel has been adapted several times, for Television, radio and into a stage play so the story itself has already proven popular with audiences as well as readers. It has been adapted by screen writer Jane Goldman whose most recent scripts include the well received Kick Ass and X-Men: First Class.

Syopsisised...

“A young lawyer (Radcliffe) travels to a remote village where he discovers the vengeful ghost of a scorned woman is terrorising the locals.”

Here ya go





2 comments:

  1. Well I haven't read this book. Some of the Swedish bookblogs gives this novel good reviews so I've been meaning to read it. But now I'm considering seeing the movie first. So far in my life I've found that it's much worse to read a book and like it, just to hate the film, then the other way around. (My nightmare example is from my teens when I read Auel's book about Ayla just to throw up on Daryl Hannahs interpretation). And this has nothing to do with Radcliffe but I look forward to this premier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny, because at the moment Luise really wants to see the film, but doesn't know if she can sit through another film with Mr Radcliffe :)). I'm willing to give him a chance to shine free of the limits of a role he had to keep playing a certain way. HE was very funny in extras after all.

    It's a good sorry, the kind that I love :) Hope you're all well in Sweden Met :)

    ReplyDelete