Saturday 27 August 2011

In Time; Andrew Nicol’s, Justin Timberlake & Amanda Syfried Sci-Fi thriller, International trailer gives way too much information. (spoiler)

submit to reddit

Delicious
Bookmark this on Delicious


It feels weird putting a spoiler tag on a trailer, but it seems like it’s been happening all summer. The internet age is bringing us more and more trailers and the marketing people seem to care less and less about how much they give away. Sure I have a bit of knowledge about Olivia Wilde’s character, but I would have thought they’d keep some of the details quiet.



Still as this is from the mind of the man who brought us The Truman Show and Gattaca (2 of the better Sc-Fi offerings of the past 15 years or so) I’m looking forward to this film.



In Time; The Sizzle Reel trailer for the Justin Timberlake, Amanda Syfried Sci-Fi thriller from Comic-Con.



 In Time Trailer; From the creator of The Truman show & starring Justin Timberlake, Amanda Seyfried & Cillian Murphy.



Watch at your own risk...




“When Will Salas is falsely accused of murder, he must figure out a way to bring down a system where time is money - literally - enabling the wealthy to live forever while the poor, like Will, have to beg, borrow, and steal enough minutes to make it through another day





2 comments:

  1. When it comes to spoiler-alert on trailers, I'd say the trend has been to say too much for too long. Personally, I have resolved to only watch teasers of my most anticipated films. Especially if they are produced by a US company. They are the worst! You can't have a three minutes long trailer. That's just absurd, no one wants to see all the highlights of the film. I do not need an abstract to convince myself to see a certain film, but the film company seems to think that way. I still remember the teaser for the first POTC-film, now that was a good teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree. The POTC teaser is still one of my favourites :)

    ReplyDelete