Sunday 12 June 2011

Cowboys & Aliens extended TV spot / trailer.



Delicious
Bookmark this on Delicious



This new teaser debuted at Spike TV’s Guys Choice awards over the weekend. We get to see more of the aliens and a little more background to the mystery of Craig’s Cowboy with no memory.

I have to say I’m really looking forward to this. I like the director, I like the writers and I’m a big fan of both Daniel Craig and Harrison Ford, not to mention Sam Rockwell. I have to confess that I’ve never read the Graphic Novels the film is based on (You can’t read everything!)

I do fear for the movie though. A release date just one week after Captain America and just 2 weeks after the last Harry Potter movie could leave this movie needing a massive amount of positive buzz.
What do you think...



No comments:

Post a Comment