Thursday 19 May 2011

X-Men: First Class ANOTHER Clip! Minor Spoilers!

Minor SPOILERS Minor SPOILERS Minor SPOILERS Minor SPOILERS  MinorSPOILERS

Well I’m starting to think that if I watch any more clips I’ll have seen half the movie before it finally opens here on the 1st!

I know there are a lot of issues with this film, I‘ll be positing about them later today, but with the cast director and producer this film has I’m still hoping we could get a great X-Men film, or at the very least a very interesting one.

Here we see (in another of the long line of parallels with Homosexuality, and light skinned passing) an accidental Outing by Professor X, showing us a lot, including that Xavier has a long way to go to become the expert mentor we’re familiar with.

Here it is Bub...







No comments:

Post a Comment