Friday 2 October 2009

Best Tv themes ever... SciFi & Fantasy

Buffy the theme music Slayer!

Ok 3 – 2 – 1 let’s Jam


So I made a pretty bold statement the other day. I said Buffy the Vampire Slayer’s theme music was hands down one of the top 3 or so theme tunes in TV history. I’m right by the way, but here’s your chance to vote from a specially selected list of some of the most iconic, catchy or downright so weird they have to make it (Farscape) TV tunes ever. We’re talking Sci-Fi and Fantasy shows here.


I’ve put a pretty big mix on here with handy YouTube embeds so you can remind yourself about the 1st Dido song you ever heard from the show Roswell or the insanely catchy tune from Outlaw Star. I’ve also left a hand space for those of you who can’t believe I left out Megas XLR or Battlestar MkII can add your own to the list.

Here's a direct link for when the poll doesn't fully load.


Vote away.................................

http://answers.polldaddy.com/poll/2068669/







No comments:

Post a Comment